Monday, September 04, 2006

OUCH!

We just got back from the grocery store....picture this.....
A car cart (AKA Mommy needs a special license and mirrors to go along side of it) with Drew and Liv in their seats "driving" and Mr. Alex in the bjorn (me carrying him) while pushing the cart that is overflowing with items! I was doing record snail speed ;)

So we're loading up the car with groceries and kiddos and I asked Drew to throw something away in the nearby garbage can and as he's approaching it he trips and skins his knees pretty badly on the can that was rocked. Poor Sonny!

As we're driving home he says, "I have to tell Blankie (his fave blanket) that I hurt my knees." I said okay you can. He asked when it would get better and I was explaining that new skin would grow in a matter of days. He says, "I have to tell Blankie that the new skin will grow over my knees like a piece of paper (demonstrating with his hands the new skin) and that my knees are broken." And then more tears fell. He's so sweeeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment