Friday, October 27, 2006

Poor Livvy Lou!

Her GI doc recommended giving her a suppository since she hadn't gone since the "blowout weekend" so we did that 2 days ago. You're supposed to pop it in and wait 15 minutes or so for it to dissolve but she pushed it out within 5 minutes. I went to change her diaper and saw a turd sitting at the "gate" so I used a wipe and tried to grab that sucker!! All of a sudden, an almost foot long poopie came out!! Her bottom was so huge and she was screaming from the pain. I couldn't beleive it and yelled at Kenny to come in and see this! He was in shock (still is I think!)....It was about 1.5 inches across! HOLY POOP!

I hope she felt better - she doesn't say - and we're supposed to administer every 2 days if no poop to let her colon go back to its proper size.

No comments:

Post a Comment