Thursday, May 01, 2008

Our anniversary

Wow! Can't believe it's sneaking up on us so quickly! May 5, 2001 is the day Kenny and I were married. This year marks the 7th year...how time flies! Of course I love him to bits and we've learned to tolerate each others differences and pet peeves but the unconditional love foundation shines through. We are best friends and have so much fun together. Sure, it's a challenge to concentrate on each other with 3 monkeys jumping around but thanks to Cherie (Kenny's mom) she takes the kids for several hours on most Thursdays to give us a break. SHE IS AWESOME AND BRAVE!! :)

This weekend, my dad and sisters have put together a night away for Kenny and I at the Garden Court hotel where we were married for the 2nd year in a row. Last year, we thoroughly enjoyed eating out in peace, enjoying each other in conversation, sleeping in (woohooo!!) and walking around downtown Palo Alto. We are VERY excited!

So...here's to another 7+ years together! Love you, hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment