Thursday, November 09, 2006

Drew and the next-door neighbors

Drew was the first to point out that the neighbors next to us got a new minivan. They were sitting in it learning its features, etc. while we were getting into our car when I noticed he was stalling and wondered why. He's standing in the dirt with his hands behind his back staring at their van...I ask him to get in the car and he says, "What are they doing?" I told him they were learning the new buttons and going through the manual to figure things out with their new car like we did when ours was new. He says, "Well, I can do it!" That is no joke..this kid can tell them what each and every thing does on any new car...believe me! He don't need no stinkin' manual! :) He was practically drooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment