



Went very well! The kids were excited, especially Drew, the morning of and I drove the whole way. It only took us 6 hrs with 2 stops!! Their home was lovely as always and G'ma and G'pa had a good time with the kiddos. Drew was interested in the toilets and doing all the light switches of course. I forgot the kids' costumes and my camera at home so we bought what was left the day of. Drew was Thomas the Tank Engine and Liv was a pink kitty. Alex wore his bear hat. I'll update with pics when I get them from Mom.
They loved trick-or-treating and we went to 10ish houses. They all slept pretty well and we had great food. We had a bbq on Sunday that included Lauren, Shelley, and Gary which was fun. Kenny went to his Dad's for 2 days and had a good time there as well.
The trip back went pretty smooth - only fussing Alex a half hour from home...thank God for the DVD player in the van!
No comments:
Post a Comment